Unofficial transcripts can be accessed by current and recent students by following the steps below:
- Sign into your Populi account
- Click on the "My Profile" tab
- Click on the "Student" tab
- Select "Transcript Actions"
- Select "Export Transcript"
- On the Export Transcript pop-up window select "Export"
- On the top right corner of the PDF screen select the "download" or "print" button.
To request an official transcript, current and former students can fill out the online transcript request form.
*Note: Transcript requests will not be approved if you have an outstanding unpaid balance.
Students Who Graduated Before 2012
If you do not have a Populi account and would like to request a transcript please fill out this online form.
If you order transcripts, the standard shipping time for a transcript is within ten business days of your transcript request. Expedited transcripts are mailed within three business days.
Note: The fee for transcripts is per address. Any transcripts sent to additional addresses will need to be paid for separately.
On the transcript request form, students may authorize a representative to pick up the transcript on their behalf by completing the release statement and identifying the representative. The representative will be required to show proof of identification prior to the release of the transcript at the time of pick up. Transcripts not picked up within two weeks of the transcript request will be mailed to the address listed on the transcript request form.
- Standard transcripts in US/Canada ($15) - mailed within 10 business days
- Expedited transcripts in US/Canada ($35) [which consists of the $15 standard fee + $20 for expedited service] - mailed within 3 business days
- Standard transcripts International ($25) - mailed within 10 business days
- Transcripts Expedited International ($40) - mailed within 3 business days
Please note: There are no additional costs for sending no more than 3 transcripts to the same address.
IMPORTANT: Costs for additional services are not subject to refund after the five (5) calendar day student-right-to-cancel enrollment.
Transcript Payments in Populi
Once the charges have been made to the student's account, students who have used the Populi system may pay the transcript charges through Populi. To do so, sign into the student account at www.wciu.populiweb.com, click on the "My Profile" tab, and then click on the "Financial" tab. Populi will show the outstanding balance on the right side of the screen, with two options: a button that can be clicked to immediately "Make a Payment," as well as a link stating "someone else paying?" That will direct students to a link that can be sent to another individual who will be paying the fee. The credit card used will be charged immediately if the "Make a Payment" option is selected.
Students who did not use the Populi online management system may pay by check. Please make checks out to William Carey International University and mail to the following address:
William Carey International University
Financial Services Office
1539 E. Howard St.
Pasadena, CA 91104
If you are unable to pay by check, you can pay by credit or debit card by calling WCIU’s Financial Services office at (626) 398-2429.