- Admissions serves students and faculty with activities related to the application process.
Office of the Registrar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Office of the Registrar serves both students and faculty with activities related to the application process, transcript requests, student records, financial aid, course registration and billing.
Student Services - email@example.com
- Student Services primarily serves students, but also serves faculty with activities related to Populi assistance, evaluations, library support, website updates and routine student communication.
Academic Affairs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Affairs primarily serves faculty, but also serves students with activities related to degree program information, syllabi revisions, cohort support, the WCIU online journal, graduation, and routine faculty communication.
President’s Office - email@example.com
- The President’s Office serves students, faculty and our larger constituency with activities related to accreditation, strategic development, assessment, and routine reporting/communication
- WCIU Faculty are available to their students through virtual conferences, on a case-by-case basis.
- Please contact individual faculty members for appointments through their email address located in the Populi directory.
Visit the Library
- Though our programs do not have a residency requirement, students are welcome to visit our campus library whenever they are in the area! Please click here for hours of operation.
Rent a Room or Office on WCIU’s Campus
- Contact the Office of Property Services: visit wciuproperties.com
Campus Short-term Visits:
- Please use this link if you plan to stay in the on-campus dorm facilities: http://www.wciuproperties.com/index.php/overnight/overnight-faqs/
WCIU Mailing Address:
William Carey International University
Office of the Registrar
1539 E. Howard St.
Pasadena CA, 91104