WCIU COMPUTER & TECH REQUIREMENTS
The majority of WCIU coursework requires access to the internet for the use of the online library and Populi, our online course management system where students post assignments, interact in discussions, and correspond with faculty. Students must have access to reliable internet to achieve successful academic progress.
- Windows Vista/7/8/10 or comparable Macintosh/Linux operating system
- High speed Internet connection; cable, DSL, etc. (Dialup connections are not recommended.)
- Word Processor, MS Word recommended. (OpenOffice, a free equivalent to Microsoft Office, is available at www.openoffice.org).
- Internet Web Browser (Chrome or Firefox recommended)
- Personal E-mail Address (Gmail or other free account with web access) * Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download, www.adobe.com)
If you have any questions, or need further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.