Thank you for considering WCIU’s Ph.D. in International Development.
Notice: Acceptance for our PhD program in International Development was paused in the fall of 2015 due to WCIU reaching capacity in regards to our faculty and staff. If you would like to be notified when we re-open applications, please let us know at email@example.com.
We invite you to read through the admissions requirements should the PhD program resume.
PhD Admissions Requirements
Admission is granted to those who meet the University-wide admission qualifications and whose records indicate their ability to pursue advanced study and research in line with the research goals of WCIU faculty. In addition to University-wide requirements, specific admission requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must be referred by a voluntary agency involved in cross-cultural service.
- Applicants must have been in good standing at the last institution attended.
- An appropriate master’s degree in a related area from a regionally accredited institution or comparable institution recognized by WCIU.
- A GPA of 3.5 or above in the master’s degree or equivalent, or similar high standing from foreign institutions.
- Evidence of a substantial background in the expected specialization within the broad field of international development.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.