Frequently Asked Questions
William Carey International University wants to answer any questions you have. Please check out the FAQ below.
- Do I have to come to Pasadena to study with WCIU?
- Can I take just a class or two at WCIU?
- Do you have a bachelor’s program?
- How long does it take to complete your programs?
- What are your application deadlines?
how much does it cost to study at WCIU?
Total tuition for MA students: 36 credits x $200/credit= $7200*
(Excludes cost of books and other materials and one-time application fee of $50.)
Does WCIU offer discounts?
Yes. WCIU offers a fifty percent tuition discount on the introductory course, Foundations of Biblical Faith, for members of agencies, development organizations, or Perspectives on the World Christian Movement course alumni.
Does WCIU offer scholarships?
WCIU is currently not offering scholarships.
Can I take just a class or two at WCIU?
Yes, WCIU allows students to take up to 2 courses at our university under Conditional Admission.
Do you have a bachelor’s program?
No, WCIU does not offer a bachelor’s program.
How long does it take to complete your programs?
Our PhD Program is a minimum of 3 years of full-time study and a maximum of 10 years. Our MA Programs range from a minimum of 2 years, with a maximum of 8 years.
Do I have to come to Pasadena at any point while studying with wciu?
No. Our programs were, in fact, created for people who are established in their career with ministries and families. Therefore, we do not require any time in Pasadena for your studies.
At the same time, we welcome visits from our students. PhD students in particular may want to come to our campus while researching for their dissertation.
What are the requirements to to study at WCIU?
- Complete and submit the initial application
- Have a Bachelor's degree or international equivalent from an accredited university
- Provide a government-issued photo ID (Driver's license, passport, or national document)
- Submit copy of unofficial transcripts (upload to application, email to email@example.com, or mail to WCIU)
- TOEFL or IELTS score (for applicants whose first language is not English)
- Technology and computer requirements
Didn't find what you were looking for? We would love to answer your question. Just fill out this form.