Foundations of Biblical Faith
10 - Week Online Introductory Course
The Foundations of Biblical Faith course is the introductory online 10-week course (3 credits) that provides the foundation to study in WCIU’s Masters of Arts in International Development program.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: WCIU's programs are delivered 100% online. Therefore, WCIU does not offer visas and cannot vouch for student status in regards to studying in the United States.
During these ten weeks, students will:
- Gain an integrated understanding of God's work throughout history
- Reflect critically on worldview and its impact on culture
- Capture the importance of Biblical Faith as a foundation for International Development
- Acquire mastery of interactive, online study
The next Foundations course begins October 3, 2017.
Key Dates for Foundations course:
- Application Deadline - August 18, 2017
- Course self-registration begins - September 1, 2017
- Course self-registration ends - September 15, 2017
- Foundations course begins - October 3, 2017
- Foundations course ends December 11, 2017
Course Cost: $600*
*50% discount If you are a member of a development organization or agency, an alumni of "Perspectives on the World Christian Movement".
- Have a Bachelor's degree or international equivalent from an accredited university
2. Meet English Requirement: (If applicable)
(Applicants whose first language is not English. are required to demonstrate English proficiency at the graduate level in one of the following ways):
- TOEFL score of 90 (for the internet-based test)
- TOEFL score of 550 (for the paper-based test)
- IELTS score of 6.5
3. Submit unofficial college transcripts
5. Provide government-issued photo identification
How to Apply:
Fill out the online MA Conditional Admission application. (There is no application fee.)