Conditional Admissions Process
Submit Necessary English Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate the ability to study and complete assignments in English at the graduate level in one of the following ways:
TOEFL Test Score: 90 for internet-based test
TOEFL Test Score: 550 for paper-based test
IELTS Test Score: 6.5
English requirements should be submitted through the online application. If you do not have your score at the time of submitting an application, you may email them to email@example.com before the deadline of the term in which you are applying for.
Submit a Copy of Unofficial Transcript
Unofficial transcripts should be submitted through the online application. If you do not have your unofficial transcript at the time of submitting an application, you may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of the term in which you are applying for.
Meet Computer & Technology Requirements
The majority of WCIU coursework requires access to the internet for the use of the online library and Populi, our online course management system where students post assignments, interact in discussions, and correspond with faculty. Students must have access to reliable internet to achieve successful academic progress.
Please ensure you meet the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8/10 or comparable Macintosh/Linux operating system
- High speed Internet connection; cable, DSL, etc. (Dialup connections are not recommended.)
- Word Processor, MS Word recommended. (OpenOffice, a free equivalent to Microsoft Office, is available at www.openoffice.org).
- Internet Web Browser (Chrome or Firefox recommended)
- Personal E-mail Address (Gmail or other free account with web access) * Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download, www.adobe.com)
Sign the Conditional Enrollment Agreement
Those accepted as students into William Carey International University will be required to sign a conditional enrollment agreement prior to registering for courses.
The conditional enrollment agreement will made accessible through Populi, and will require a digital signature. (See our electronic signature policy)