CONDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Prospective students must first apply for Conditional Admission to enter the online MA in International Development program. Conditionally admitted students may take a maximum of 2 courses, one of which is the Foundations of Biblical Faith introductory course.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: WCIU does not offer visas and cannot vouch for student status in regards to studying in the United States.
- Fill out the initial conditional admission online application. (No Application Fee)
Have a Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent from an accredited university
Submit unofficial college transcripts [see Foreign Transcript Evaluation admission requirements]
- Meet English Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are required to demonstrate English proficiency at the graduate level in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL score of 90 (for the internet-based test)
- TOEFL score of 550 (for the paper-based test)
- IELTS score of 6.5
6. Meet WCIU's Computer and Technology Requirements