1st Step - Conditional Admission
Conditional admission is the first step to enroll in a WCIU course or the MA in International Development program. Conditional admission provides students the opportunity to determine if WCIU’s Master of Arts in International Development will meet their academic and professional goals and allows individuals interested in our program the chance to benefit from our courses while being introduced to the academic culture and expectations of WCIU.
Conditionally admitted students may take a maximum of 2 courses, one of which must be the Foundations of Biblical Faith introductory course. Additional courses can only be taken after a student applies for full admission and is accepted.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or international equivalent from an accredited university
- Provide a government-issued photo ID (Driver's license, passport, or national document)
- Submit copy of unofficial transcripts (upload to application, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to WCIU)
- TOEFL or IELTS score (for applicants whose first language is not English*)
- TOEFL score of 90 for the internet-based test or 550 for the paper-based test
- IELTS score of 6.5
5. Letter of Recommendation from personal reference. Download form.
How to Apply
STEP 1: Complete and Submit the MA - Conditional Admission Application
STEP 2: Complete, sign and submit required acceptance forms
Students who are admitted to the University will be required to accept the admissions offer by signing the following forms: Notice to Prospective Students, School Performance Fact Sheet, and a Course Registration Agreement.
STEP 3: Take 1 or 2 courses under Conditional Admission.
Students are permitted to take a maximum of 2 courses (one of which must be the Foundations of Biblical Faith introductory course) when entering the MA program. In order to remain in the program and take additional courses, students must pass their Foundations course with a B- or higher, or two courses with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, and submit an application for Full Admission.
STEP 4: Qualify for Full Admission
For more information, please email email@example.com.