WCIU is currently receiving applications for our MA in International Development. Our Admissions department is able to begin processing applications at any time, and we enroll new students twice a year during our July and January terms. Please feel free to send an email to email@example.com to request additional information.
Is our master’s program right for you?
1. Are you looking for a broad-based framework for international development?
Our program teaches you to discern the worldview factors at the roots of human problems.
2. Are you looking for a more flexible degree program?
Our students can study from anywhere. Courses are online and students participate in discussions with students from all over the world. Courses are led by WCIU’s online facilitators.
3. Are you self-motivated and self-disciplined?
Our program relies on students to establish their own study schedules around the context of their existing work schedules.
4. Do you want more mentoring?
In our program, students are encouraged to recruit a one-on-one mentor coach to meet with every 1-2 weeks.
6. Do you want to write papers based on your own context?
Our term papers can be tailored to allow you to study what is relevant to your life and work context.
7. Are you looking for a seminary alternative with a global focus?
Our program integrates theology, history, sociology, world religions, and anthropology.
8. Are you a scholar-activist?
We are too. Join us.
Questions about our MA Program? Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Career options with a degree in International Development:
-International Aid Worker
-NGO Area Coordinator
-Citizenship and Immigration Officer
-Community Service Agency Worker
-Community Support Director
-Foreign Affairs Officer
-Intergovernmental Relations Coordinator
-Human Rights Officer
-Governmental Program Agent
-Economic Development Officer
-International Development Project Director
-Regional Development Manager
This is not a comprehensive list and some positions may require additional education or experience.
Notice to Prospective Degree Program Students
This institution is approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education to offer degree programs. To continue to offer degree programs this institution must meet the following requirements:
• Become institutionally accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education with the scope of the accreditation covering at least one degree program
• Achieve accreditation candidacy or pre-accreditation as defined in regulations by 2017, and-full accreditation by July 1, 2020.
If this institution stops pursuing accreditation it must:
• Stop all enrollment in its degree programs and
• Provide a teach-out to finish the educational program or provide a refund.
An institution that fails to comply with accreditation requirements by the required dates shall have its approval to offer degree programs automatically suspended.